Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally an Eisenbarth



Today Gabriel was adopted by Travis. We have been waiting for this day for 12 years. She can't wait to change her name at school. And she will finally have a father on her birth certificate. She has always wanted to be an Eisenbarth.


Finally Father and Daughter.


A picture with the judge. This is everyone who came to court with us for the adoption. When it was silent you could hear everyone sniffling. To have Robert out of our lives is something we have waited a long time for. It is a happy day for us.


We're already a family forever, but now we are a family here on earth.


Gabriel chose to go to Olive Garden for lunch.



Gabriel is wearing a dress from Grandma Norma.




Gabriel and Bailey sitting in the judges chair. After the adoption was done the judge took them back behind her desk and put her robe on them and let them take turns in her chair.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What a HAPPY day! Wish I could have been there!

Daniel and Tonya said...

Congrats all around! I wish I could have been there too! Your family is so beautiful and I think Gabriel should be a Judge when she grows up! She looks good on the bench!

Roberta said...

Great blog! I am so happy for all of you! What a happy moment in your lives!

The McFarlane Three said...

That is so awesome! Gabriel I am so happy for you! That day has been quite a long day coming. I'm so proud of you for always being such a wonderful young lady and always being my pal at Grandma and Grandpa's. Congrats to all of you! We certainly do love all of you!